Tuesday, September 27, 2011

So my bloggy, I am working on crochet

I am crocheting around three things right now, I am still working on hubby's afghan for his recliner, a neverending one it seems, and my niece's Wisconsin Badger afghan. AND I started myself a Bolero. No hurry on that. So, I am thinking at the end of the week I will have hubby's done and pictures taken. The Wisconsin one isn't due until Christmas, that is when I want to give it to her. And I have to come up with an idea for my other niece on hubby's side for a afghan. Considering I only have around 500 books, I SHOULD be able to pic one out hu? I have to ask her mamma what her favorite color is. I REALLY want to make my friend Linda a teal one, she thinks she doesn't want one, I will show her..lol

No comments:

Post a Comment